1de después de comer
- I'm sure I am not alone in finding that extra-thick part at the base of a chocolate egg far too much for a child's delicate palate, and just right for a postprandial petit-four.
- Along with a couple of beers and a postprandial Metaxa and coffee, our bill came to a total of 28 leva, including a few leva for a tip.
- These data suggest that gene-diet interactions are important for handling of lipoproteins in the postprandial period.
- This, whispers Her Ladyship, is where Her Majesty the Queen brings her most distinguished dinner guests for their postprandial entertainment.
- He was a man of routine and having dined with his elder son, Robert, he retired as usual for his postprandial nap - only last Monday he did not wake up.