1.1(of drink)lo fuerte
- The principality of white supremacy was wrestled into yielding a different kind of potency; a power of oppression was partially tamed and forced to become a power of creativity.
- Antipsychotic drugs with higher potency have a greater affinity for dopamine receptors and tend to cause more extrapyramidal symptoms.
- The exact potency the body requires can be determined, as can the repetition of the dose.
- Drugs have different potency and solubility, and solubility is inversely correlated with the duration of action.
- Therefore the most popular neuroleptic agents are the high potency drugs, which can also induce the most Parkinsonism.
- As souls could migrate, their potency be affected by ‘higher’ spirits, and their material shells be invaded by rivals, everything in the universe was interrelated.
- She knew that stones lost potency and power and had to be tossed aside.
- But anybody who has worked in the pharmaceutical industry knows that even a change in the formulation of a drug can alter its potency.
- A close-up of a seaweed called Lobophora variegata being studied for its strong antifungal potency and potential cancer-fighting power.
- Heat, cold, and moisture can also affect a medication's potency.
- The potency of the supplement was monitored by the manufacturer, and it was found to retain 80% of its potency after being stored for 12 months at room temperature.
- What is it to say about the historical potency of people power in challenging systems of entrenched and irresponsible power of this kind, of which it is itself a part?
- Modelled in the round, they were not simply appreciated as decoration but were also seen as symbols of imperial power and potency.
- However, potency of the bait against cockroaches under field conditions needs to be explored.
- This is often apparent in religious contexts, when the normally unclean is transformed into a positive source of potency and power.
- The potency of peer influence has been demonstrated for non-Latino white, American Indian and Mexican American youth.
- Other factors, including drug potency, receptor affinity, and pharmacokinetics also influence these outcomes.
- One consequence of the astonishing potency of the MIA myth is the refrain of today's American war films that no one must be left behind.
- If your child doesn't finish a medication, it's not a good idea to save it for a future illness because most drugs lose their potency after 1 year.
- But in your books, the power, the actual life force and potency of loving-kindness, comes through so strongly.
1.2(of symbol, spell)fuerza femininelo poderoso
2sexual potencypotencia sexual feminine