In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1encendido masculineprendido masculine Latin America
- In the past, the operating system only had to search for the various devices connected to it on power-up, and once seen, the device would never go away.
- The controlled power up helps prevent supply glitches during power-up and also prevents excessive dissipation.
- Engineers will now begin a 12-month period of launch processing and power-up testing ahead of a possible flight in late 2006.
- At initial power-up after a machine has been physically reconfigured, the machine adjusts its own machine model.
- For initialization on power-up when a tape is present, the method of pulse probing still can be used, but we must be careful not to spin the motors.
- This self-calibration under power-up conditions keeps the performance optimised over the life of the sensor.
- Our new sensor-less motor driver uses current pulse probing to initialize the motor after power-up.
- Upon power-up of the serializer, the engineer can choose to activate the synchronization mode or allow the deserializer to use the lock-to-random-data feature.
- The drive is instantly recognized and ready to go on power-up.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.