1encendido masculineprendido masculine Latin America
- In the past, the operating system only had to search for the various devices connected to it on power-up, and once seen, the device would never go away.
- The controlled power up helps prevent supply glitches during power-up and also prevents excessive dissipation.
- Engineers will now begin a 12-month period of launch processing and power-up testing ahead of a possible flight in late 2006.
- At initial power-up after a machine has been physically reconfigured, the machine adjusts its own machine model.
- For initialization on power-up when a tape is present, the method of pulse probing still can be used, but we must be careful not to spin the motors.
- This self-calibration under power-up conditions keeps the performance optimised over the life of the sensor.
- Our new sensor-less motor driver uses current pulse probing to initialize the motor after power-up.
- Upon power-up of the serializer, the engineer can choose to activate the synchronization mode or allow the deserializer to use the lock-to-random-data feature.
- The drive is instantly recognized and ready to go on power-up.