1(in ice hockey)circunstancia de estar en superioridad numérica
2(maneuver)estrategia femininemanejos masculinemaniobras feminine
- I had a relationship after my marriage that really explored power play, and it was the most passionate, powerful, liberating thing I have ever experienced in my life.
- That power play drew a record 8,000 written responses from the public, only 10 of which supported it.
- But her remarkable life, carefully handled, could provide a revealing taste of 14 th-century power play, spiced with a heady dose of intrigue, romance and brutal political violence.
- The 70s power play between political parties and the State institutions again defined the debate and ‘ideology’ related decisions.
- The power play began before Christmas with the setting of the agenda for the convention when a series of 50 questions were devised by the Belgian presidency and finessed by the member countries ambassadors.
- So it is that the drugs issue is secondary to the political power play.
- Trapped in the middle of this power play is Bangalore.
- But ordinary people rejected his power play, reclaiming their nation's path through the ballot box.
- All through life, food and eating can become entangled and misused in all sorts of emotional problems and power play, such as bulimia, anorexia, obesity, hunger strikes, etc.
- I suspect political power play is involved in that decision.
- It's power play, not because he actually feels powerful, but because he wants to feel that way.
- Her features became blank in the aristocratic air she had perfected over the years of political power play.
- For all the intricacies of the spat, it smacks of political one-upmanship, petty power play and a healthy dose of ego juice.
- My feeling when it comes to any kind of sexual representation that deals with power play is that we have a tendency to cast ourselves in certain roles, for good or bad.
- The anti-retrenchment strikes have more to do with political power play than anything else.
- He is clearly interested in exploring sexual relations as an arena of power play.
- On many levels, it was a sleazy political power play.
- He points out that it's almost impossible to take clothing off without there being an aspect of power play.
- The power play of calling or not calling just doesn't exist.
- I'd love to know what bureaucratic power play brought that about.