1viabilidad femininepracticabilidad feminine
- This problem will tax the ingenuity of the ablest designer desirous of producing a nice balance between traditional charm and reasoned practicability.
- Reasonable practicability can involve a constraint on what is capable of being done by reference either to practical considerations or to normative considerations.
- In these cases, impairment is measured for the smallest group of assets (the income-generating unit) that produces a largely independent income stream, subject to constraints of practicability and materiality.
- However, the test is one of practicability, not reasonableness.
- This early experimentation with nonresident instruction provided valuable insights into its utility and practicability on a wider scale.