In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1enfermero auxiliar masculineenfermera auxiliar feminine
- The county-run centers, which cater to the elderly poor, plan additional courses to allow licensed practical nurses to become registered nurses.
- The workers, who include practical nurses and maintenance, kitchen and clerical staff, are demanding a 27 percent raise over three years, while the government is offering only 3 percent over four years.
- The workers include support staff, licensed practical nurses, health-care aids, dietary personnel and housekeeping staff at the long-term care and rehabilitation facility for adults.
- As the profession redefined itself, a number of functions once performed by nurses fell into the hands of nursing aides, licensed practical nurses, and other health-care specialists, such as physical therapists.
- This bill is needed to send a message that physical violence against registered and licensed practical nurses in our hospitals, nursing homes and clinics just will not be tolerated.
- The total number of nursing staff employed (including registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and patient care technicians) was obtained from the nurse manager for each unit.
- And some new nursing programs - for registered nurses and licensed practical nurses - are a possibility in 2006 or 2007.
- It also found that mortality rates per occupied beds increased as staffing levels of hospital administrators and licensed practical nurses or licensed vocational nurses increased.
- Seven participants had a bachelor of science in nursing degree, and one was a licensed practical nurse.
- Licensed practical nurses, maintenance and technical staff, along with lab, pharmacy and nursing assistants, have been without a contract since June 30.
- The parachute assault section usually includes two surgeons, four operating room nurses, one nurse anesthetist, two practical nurses, and three operating room technicians.
- Others begin as a licensed practical nurse or registered nurse.
- Does the agency employ registered nurses and licensed practical nurses?
- This does not only mean nurses, doctors and practical nurses, but includes housekeeping staff, dietary staff, and volunteers.
- The Alberta strike involved licensed practical nurses, ambulance attendants, hospital support staff and others at 159 health facilities across the province.
- The vast majority of these graduates were practical nurses.
- He has not been employed since but is presently enrolled in a two year program which will see him graduate with a certificate as a registered practical nurse.
- Home-care aids and licensed practical nurses are two of the largest employee groups that will receive the pay equity increases.
- Inter-disciplinary teams which could include physicians, registered nurses, dietitians, home-care workers, physio-therapists, social workers, nurse practitioners, licensed practical nurses and many others.
- In some hospitals, long-term care facilities, and outpatient care settings, licensed practical nurses have certain responsibilities in administering medication to patients.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.