- She wants to gall her rival and does it with malicious and practised expertise.
- I continue to believe that foxes must be controlled and that this is best served by the practiced and experienced gamekeeper and farmer.
- The thief was as thin as a willow branch and cut open the bulging purses with the ease and dexterity of a practiced and experienced thief.
- Just as he's an expert guide through the between-spaces of the city, so he's a practised navigator through different psychic spaces.
- Together these two men have a ton of movie and television experience and they move with the practiced ease of true professionals.
- He knew this was a very practiced and trained crew of men.
- It provides complex sensations that let practiced users tunnel through multiple menus without looking at the display.
- A practiced knitter might be able to add to these observations.
- After all, the amateur investigator is bound to make mistakes, and needs the corrective hand of those who have continuous experience and a practiced skill.
- At first glance the crevice seemed natural, but then his skilled eye noted that it was just too neat and had been carefully hewn by practiced, adept hands.
- Each approaches the material with the practiced ease of a veteran, and the result is a pair of three-dimensional characters.
- Then, with the practiced thoroughness of an experienced computer hacker, she created and deployed a stealth-virus program.
- This shows us the tremendous speed that comes with a technique applied by a skilled and practiced man functioning at an unconscious competence level.
- Like a practised wine taster, she swilled the dark liquid around in her mouth then swallowed.
- There were none of the self-conscious, practiced movements of veterans of the catwalk.
- The gags almost seem muted by the technical proficiency of a practiced master of cinema.
- The public service role of television news at the time of a major accident is fairly obvious and the private news channels now slip into it in a practised way.
- At school I was quite the womaniser, sending and receiving Valentine's cards with the practised air of a seasoned gigolo.
- From such early beginnings she has developed a practised eye for what will sell.
- He is a practised master at the art of schmoozing the media.