1tipo de urogallo de América del Norte
- Our larder… is helped out by prairie chicken, quail, and a very small amount of venison, each in its season.
- There were the sheep, deer, grouse of some kind, some sort of prairie chicken in full peacock-like display, bald eagles, hawks, coyote and even some elk that I saw on the way home.
- Results for the prairie chicken indicated that a single vital rate consistently had greatest effect on population growth.
- Cattle grazed the pastures where prairie hens, quail and coyote roamed.
- It's not, of course, made with real prairie chicken.