- ‘We are both going to feel a right pair of prats but we don't mind because it's for a good cause,’ she said.
- My dad is practically in love with him, the stupid prat.
- Anyone who drives along the single carriageway section of the A64 will have noticed a leap in the number of prats at the wheel.
- I felt like a prat for failing the tests and generally feel stupid at underestimating the whole thing - and what was it?
- Did I really want to go public on making a complete prat of myself?
- I admit, I always used to think he was a bit of a prat.
- The biggest problem is that when you drive this car fast you feel like a complete prat.
- The firemen who put out this mess have far better things to do that to chase around after mindless little prats like you.
- Finding him an annoying prat is no excuse for me to be in denial.
- How was she going to live with that annoying prat as her bodyguard?
- He'd been a stupid prat to even believe he could take her on all those years ago.
- Unfortunately, the prats who drew up the accompanying map forgot to include three of Scotland's biggest, busiest and most lucrative harbours, namely Grangemouth, Leith and Rosyth.
- Apparently this kind of thing is very common these days (there are obviously a lot of prats like me).
- I thought it was a thing only prats used as an excuse for not writing: and then it hit me; I physically could not put pen to paper.
- I do not want to think of metropolitan prats in a marketing department.
- What a bunch of pompous, over-paid prats they have made themselves look.
- Because it's not a big deal whether I get a decent job or whether I spend my life in the servitude of dimwitted prats, getting people coffee and answering phones.
- Great, now I will be stuck with that annoying prat.
- One of the quotes attributed to me makes me sound a bit of a prat (when I catch myself saying that the blog has lately been ‘more to do with a desire to express myself’), but I can't really complain as I did actually say that.
- I hope that's right, otherwise I've made a complete prat of myself!