1(large) langostino masculine(large) camarón masculine Latin America(medium) camarón masculine Latin America(medium) gamba feminine Spain(medium) langostino masculine Southern Cone(small) camarón masculine(small) quisquilla feminine Spain
- I get confused between giant prawns, crayfish and langoustine, but these were gigantic.
- Over the years we have bought lobsters, prawns, crabs and scallops on the shore outside the house, direct from the boats that landed them.
- Take a torch with you, because within the crevices you'll find loads of prawns, shrimps and the odd lobster.
- I was drawn to the king prawn trilussa - prawns in a white wine and rosemary sauce served on a large bed of rice.
- These included king crab, Phuket lobster, oysters, river prawns and yabbies.