In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- It is reported by his mother who attended with him that he regularly will fly into a rage without precipitant, has poor recollection of the events and feels remorse and guilt afterwards.
- Last but not least, one should look for stress as a precipitant.
- Guided by these principles, he made several criticisms of the police as both background to and immediate precipitants of the disorders.
- Stress itself could be a possible precipitant of urticaria.
- Eleven, even if it remains a dead law, it is not without its precipitant and pernicious consequences.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.