- If possible, pre-cook all poultry in the microwave, then take them straight to the barbecue to finish them off.
- If necessary pre-cook indoors and finish on the barbecue,’ he added.
- Partly pre-cook meat in the stove or microwave to reduce the grilling time.
- There were no nutritional supplements, no vitamin enriched pre-cooked dinners here.
- The new brand of packaged case-ready products covers a variety of fresh, frozen and marinated pre-cooked meat and pork items in the retail meat case.
- Frozen, pre-cooked meat can be replaced by fresh meat cooked there and then.
- Canning was perfected in the early 1800s and quickly became popular as a convenient, cheap, and safe method of conserving pre-cooked food.
- I can never understand why most fish pie recipes require you to pre-cook the fish in milk, then subject it to 30 minutes in the oven.
- Instant, or ‘five-minute’ polenta, is pre-cooked maize flour that has been dried and remilled.
- It can't be pre-cooked, sauced, injected, marinated, or cured in any way, before inspection.
- They could pre-cook their burgers and have them ready and hot for customers when they arrived.