1predominantepreponderantewith green and brown being the predominant colors — con verde y marrón como colores predominantes
- The color patterns are very full with the predominant blues and grays showing their tones beautifully.
- The three predominant colours of this film are black, white and green.
- Its runs articles in several languages that are predominant in the area, although the main body is in English.
- Fats in our food are categorized according to the predominant fatty acid that is present.
- The predominant colour in this artwork is red, and the feeling is nice.
- Several patterns of presentation allow delineation of cases into four predominant types.
- The Mediterranean at this particular spot is any colour except blue, the predominant hue being dirty grey.
- Green is the predominant color achieved naturally by using low quality sand with high iron content.
- The color you choose will be determined by the predominant color of the room.
- The predominant adverse effect seemed to be depression of the central nervous system.