1predominantementethe members of the club are predominantly young — los socios del club son predominantemente jóvenes / son jóvenes en su mayoría
- At first the fact the audience was predominantly female surprised me, before I realised why.
- It is a show but not a contest, and, thankfully, the beauty of sport comes predominantly from the contest.
- Any guy who can drive a crowd like that from a predominantly solo acoustic set is talented to say the least.
- Ten years ago, the choice was definitely predominantly white, with perhaps a narrow strip of colour.
- The room is predominantly beige with a narrow white border close to the ceiling.
- The country is a British territory with a predominantly Christian population.
- All this is happening in a country that has predominantly an agriculture economy.
- We know it is done predominantly for TV, but we might have to reflect on that.
- He informs me that the ground below Dublin consists predominantly of boulder clay.
- As these trades were predominantly the domain of women there was originally a strong female contingent.
- The people who currently monitor electronic tags are predominantly low paid with minimal training.
- The shirt will be predominantly claret and amber stripes on the front with an amber hoop around the top and a black collar.
- The company says the auction mart site has been chosen because it is a predominantly light industrial area.
- The area to the north and east of the appeal site is within a predominantly dense residential area.
- The future of the Welsh revival depends predominantly on the recuperative powers of their missing men.
- Figures also show that most incidents take place in busy urban areas and predominantly in the South of England.
- Matt has been DJ-ing for about three years, in various styles but predominantly house and deep house.
- Exports were predominantly raw materials and goods with a low level of processing.