2prefabricated past participle(unit/building/panel) prefabricado
- This is because all those little pieces have been prefabricated together into larger tiles.
- Some favour purchasing a mobile or prefabricated unit, while others want to build the church using local, volunteer labour.
- Experts say tent camps and cheap prefabricated buildings will now be thrown up on dry land surrounding the city to help ease the pressure on the already cramped shelters.
- Apart from building sites, the other locations for members were the many joinery shops which prefabricated doors and frames.
- Just imagine 440 pupils and 18 teachers in a unit of total prefabricated buildings.
- We had the works done and the planning permission for two temporary prefabricated accommodations.
- Most of the buildings are prefabricated, with just the odd few embellished with shining steel and glass exteriors.
- They were often built in large sections from prefabricated materials.
- The road and cable-stay assemblies were prefabricated on opposite sides of the valley and slid out onto the piers.
- It comes in two prefabricated units, made of modular plywood panels, which sit on a discreet wheeled chassis.
- As far as they are concerned, it is merely a piece of land to be exploited for cheaply constructed, almost prefabricated units, with pokey living quarters.
- The company have learned how to prefabricate the contents of their stores in such a way that they can operate in extremely small and odd shaped locations, if necessary.
- The government had given them prefabricated buildings instead.
- Every part of the grid is connected to the floor, which was prefabricated with connections.
- The Red Cross expected to prefabricate some replacement homes and package them for air delivery, at a total cost of $100000.