- If you have trouble controlling the heat on the stove top, preheat your oven to 450 degrees and finish the dish in that by putting the whole pan in.
- Always preheat oven before using unless chart or recipe indicates otherwise.
- Simply preheat the oven to 200C, and prick as many kumara as you need with a fork (allow about one each, depending on their size).
- When the quinces are cool, preheat the oven to 180C / 350F / Gas Mark 4.
- She preheated the oven and immediately began setting out the ingredients on the counter.
- Finally she managed to explain that whoever had preheated the oven had only set the temperature, and hadn't turned the other dial to on.
- If you are grilling your kebabs, preheat your grill to medium-high.