transitive verbpreinstalling, preinstalled
- Although I have bought several systems with Linux pre-installed from several different vendors, they were all web servers.
- The company has signed deals with the world's top hardware manufacturers to have its settings pre-installed on laptops and PDAs.
- It is a legal requirement that pre-installed operating systems remain with a machine for the life of the machine.
- Are the machines going to come with Corel Linux pre-installed?
- Linux is certified and shipped pre-installed on workstations but is not offered on Compaq desktops and laptops.
- Red Hat is still in discussion with hardware vendors about selling machines with the software pre-installed.