In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1prematrimonialpremarital agreement — capitulaciones matrimoniales
- premarital sex — relaciones prematrimoniales
- Sexual activity outside the marriage and premarital pregnancy rates were on the rise as well.
- Those who seek to justify premarital sex find it difficult to explain what marriage means, and what difference it makes to marry.
- So she did not seem to be as concerned about the premarital agreement, and somehow had felt perhaps it would benefit her more than him, which did not turn out to be the case.
- I told her I didn't believe in premarital sex, but she really didn't care.
- This book attempts to capture the paradoxes of marriage and to enhance premarital and remarital counseling.
- After the 1960s, the proportion of young people engaging in premarital sex rose dramatically.
- Screening was included as part of existing mandatory premarital blood tests.
- Also, the younger and more educated the couples were, the more likely it was that they had had premarital sex.
- Consistent with changes in attitude toward premarital sex, researchers found a decrease in sexual guilt among young people of both genders.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.