- The criteria in establishing a serial murder is that there must be planning, premeditation.
- Furthermore, we are by no means satisfied that there was no premeditation.
- There was an element of premeditation about the incident because the group left the public house as the other group of supporters arrived at the station and attempted to leave the station.
- It should be noted, however, that malice aforethought is a technical term whose meaning implies neither ill-will nor premeditation.
- Digging a grave smacks of premeditation, and premeditation means the act was calculated.