1premenstrualpremenstrual syndrome — síndrome premenstrual masculine
- premenstrual tension — tensión premenstrual
- Seventy-five percent of the women reported significant improvement in premenstrual symptoms.
- Alcohol affects some women negatively during their premenstrual period.
- During the premenstrual stage, women with irregular cycles may not be more aware of their symptoms than women with regular cycles, for at this time an overall heightened focus on premenstrual symptoms is common for all women.
- Studies have shown that women who reduce their caffeine intake two weeks before menstruation suffer less premenstrual breast tenderness.
- I view menstruation and premenstrual symptoms as a liability.
- It is prescribed for premenstrual problems rather than depression.
- The first ‘modern’ account of premenstrual tension was published in a medical journal in 1931.
- For how long have women suffered from premenstrual symptoms?
- They will want to know what medicine is good for headaches, arthritis, premenstrual conditions, insomnia, or a host of other conditions.