1estreno masculinepremière feminine formalworld/TV premiere — estreno mundial/en TV
- He was aiming to attend three gala premieres of the film in one day, starting at Manchester and jetting on to Birmingham and finally London's Leicester Square.
- He's been seen out at film premieres, in Tatler, a watering-hole for celebrities, and in the cafes of Victoria Street, a trendy strip near where he's living.
- Tralee Musical Society is all set for the Irish premiere of the popular production Children of Eden.
- The Rainbow networks will get first crack at the domestic broadcast premieres of films bought by the Weinstein-run fund.
- I don't really go to any sort of parties and film premieres.
- Their show this weekend is their Irish premiere, and is performed at night on a spectacular seven-metre structure.
- The film had its world premiere in New York in November 2003 and it featured last month at Toronto's Reelworld Film Festival.
- Indeed, the producers claim three recording premieres: the Double Concerto, the Two Portraits, and the chamber-orchestra version of the Sinfonietta.
- Alberto accompanied us to many of the premieres of the film.
- The company's involvement ranges from in-movie advertising, theatre tie-ups and premieres to national launches, special shows and consumer promotions.
- Last night the world premiere made its debut at Hull Truck Theatre.
- Forgiveness was selected as one of the opening films and will screen its international premiere at the festival.
- Now a solid band, they will be sharing the stage with Dennis Rollins and friends to perform the world premiere of a specially-commissioned piece.
- The 5m film had its world premiere there and was widely praised.
- It has also been used for glitzy film premieres.
- Apartment House are also premiering a piece by Gerhard Stäbler, one of Germany's most original middle-generation composers.
- International Fashion Machines is premiering their Electric Plaid light show at the current triennal.
- He let slip on local radio last Friday that he'll be premiering a one-man show at this summer's art festival.
- Cable channels often ignore the ‘seasons’ altogether, premiering their shows over the summer when the networks are in reruns.
- The Leaky Heaven Circus will be premiering their biggest endeavor thus far, Ziggurat!
- If you aren't heading for the movies this week-end, it would be a good idea to tune into BBC World, which premieres its new thought-provoking programme: The 21st Century Medicine Season.
- The film based on the first book of the series - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - premieres this week and the audience in the capital is getting ready for ‘a journey beyond their imagination’.
- The festival will also be premiering the latest clay-model feature by 3 Bears Animation, The Godson.
- Take a look at this rap video that we're premiering March 22nd on MTV.
- Right now, the stars are in London, premiering the movie there.
1(play/film) estrenarse(actor) debutar
- High school pupils who have written plays about car crime dangers saw their work premiered at Wigan Pier.
- Gradually, the work grew from this home entertainment into the full opera premiered in Weimar two days before Christmas 1893.
- The play premiered in Paris, then on to Seattle, Chicago, Berlin, Vienna, London and Tokyo.
- The film will premiere at the Chicago Underground Film Festival this summer.
- It took three more years to orchestrate, and the opera premiered in Paris in November 1983.
- In 1992, the film premiered and was selected for the Cannes Film Festival.
- The film premiered at the Pusan International Film Festival earlier this year, and is scheduled for release in India shortly.
- The work premiered in Sydney in May 2003 to extraordinary critical and audience acclaim.
- The film premiered to rave reviews at last year's Toronto Film Festival.
- His latest run of short films regularly premiere at the Rotterdam International Film Festival.