- She had offered to sign a prenuptial before the wedding and Dane had scoffed at the suggestion, refusing to even draw one up.
- The government refused to approve yesterday's civil union at City Hall because it said the couple had given ‘incorrect’ information during the prenuptial vetting process.
- The wedding couples get head-to-toe prenuptial treatment and a special honeymoon package.
- In Texas, unless you and your husband have signed a marital property agreement, like a prenuptial, all of your wages are classified as community property.
- Thorough due diligence is required as part of the prenuptial process so that unforeseen skeletons in closets are discovered before, not after, marriage.
- Of course, their road to wedded bliss has been blocked with minor annoyances - criticisms of the May-December romance, prenuptial madness, new babies, etc.
- The courts are also likely to be influenced by another English judgment relating to prenuptial contracts.
- One, who was 74 years old, had had a routine prenuptial test in the United States.
- For some brides, prenuptial nightmares are a normal part of the wedding preparation.
- Abdullah said prenuptial courses given by the government's Islamic Development Department provide enough good advice to last a lifetime.
- The wrangling over the contract details - the couple took two years after announcing their engagement to hammer out their prenuptial - will probably turn out to be worthwhile.
- The accusations could involve prenuptial relations, bridal pregnancy, adultery and severe maltreatment of wives and husbands also.