- The rugby match was deadly serious, played out by two teams at a peak of preparedness, driven by uninhibited ambition.
- Meanwhile the leadership's support of military preparedness discomfited pacifists.
- Goodwill, cooperation and preparedness to be open and accountable always achieve much better outcomes.
- Everything possible is being done to assure the highest level of safety preparedness.
- If the Government is serious about disaster preparedness, it is going to have to start with the fundamentals.
- The rains exposed the level of police preparedness to handle traffic during rain.
- A good level of preparedness can be achieved by spending time and money on a thorough business valuation.
- Will contractors have to agree to inspections that evaluate this same level of preparedness?
- People now accept that a minimum level of preparedness is crucial to tackle a military contingency.
- Patriotic organizations advocating military preparedness found new listeners.
- This was part of a half-yearly exercise to assess the level of preparedness of the agencies concerned in meeting an oil spill.
- Now, certainly no one is advocating panic but they are advocating preparedness.
- My brother had expressed his doubts about our preparedness and readiness for this climb.
- In fact, such was the party's level of preparedness, it was ready to go to the polls as early as January.
- The levels of preparedness, public awareness and education in this region are high and do save lives.
- And the reality is that building the kind of preparedness that we need is an ongoing process.