In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pagar por adelantado
- Like America, we are prepaying the expected costs of a demographic bulge in retirement.
- It is on the simplest prepay tariff, which I use because I do not know how long I am going to be in Britain and I do not wish to commit myself to a fixed term contract.
- However, analysts say heavy promotions and free prepay cards and handsets are destroying value in the sector.
- There's no penalty for prepaying your loans, but extending the repayment period gives you the option of making smaller payments when money is tight.
- Regional terminals in the Corn Belt quit taking orders for prepay ammonia in mid-December.
- The state of Florida has the longest operating prepay program.
- The survey found that 45% of adult prepay customers could save money by switching to a contract.
- Employers prepay for spaces in designated centres.
- You may choose any amount between $5 and $35, and prepay the number of months you desire.
- The prepay phone is a mass-market model and does not normally sit comfortably with a company whose culture is centered on differentiation.
- Drivers could be required to prepay traffic fees, either online or at street-level vending machines.
- Yes, there is some portion of the travelling population that pays a cash fare every day and it is desirable for these people to instead use some prepay method in order to save time and resources.
- Under these agreements the wholesaler prepays products and fuel sold through the on-reserve store.
- After prepaying part of the business loan and setting aside funds for capital reserves, cash patronage refunds were distributed at the first annual meeting.
- There's no penalty for prepaying your student loans, so you can shorten your loan term by making extra payments.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.