1presciencia feminine formal
- Some of them have occurred exactly as predicted, and stand as proof of my prescience and insight.
- ‘Unbelievable,’ Federer said, dwelling on his prescience.
- A rereading, however, shows that he had imagined our future with incredible prescience and was rightly appalled by the vista.
- And the stark prescience of the imagery must make us shiver.
- This book is also worth re-reading because of Card's prescience in anticipating the Internet's role in political debate.