In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1presentador masculinepresentadora feminine
- The newspapers were full of it, radio and television presenters blabbed on about it.
- Television presenters and radio DJs will also be at the show to meet and greet their fans.
- The BBC is not immune to this, with programmes and presenters behaving exactly as their commercial counterparts.
- On radio, Barry was the first presenter of Talkback on Radio Ulster and presented Good Morning Ulster.
- He most recently worked as one of the main anchor presenters of ITN News Direct, in London.
- Baker did not appear in vision because at that time presenters did not appear on screen.
- Three BBC Radio Norfolk presenters are swapping seats to present new shows at the radio station from 8 July.
- He was one of the few radio presenters in the UK to have interviewed Marvin Gaye.
- In each programme the presenters visit a location and use moves suggested by that location to introduce a song and its dance routine.
- The girl, Fiona, leaves for Birmingham and becomes a popular presenter for a national radio show.
- Television and radio presenters Mike Smith and Sarah Green were there to wave everyone off and Miss Green herself took part.
- He is also a reporter and presenter on the television news programme BBC London News.
- Temporary presenters for the programmes will host the shows while further consideration is given to who will take over in the long term.
- But he is back with the BBC as the presenter of a new chat show with sporting personalities.
- He was also a former presenter of the BBC Radio Four disability programme Does He Take Sugar?
- Paul Honeyman was a news presenter with Tyne Tees Television in Newcastle.
- Everyday we're making a real difference to people's lives - and not many radio presenters can honestly say that!
- There will also be hands-on activities and the chance to talk informally with well known presenters from TV and radio.
- BBC Talent is looking for weather presenters for English regional television news.
- You are the guest of an Asian presenter on a multi-cultural radio programme.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.