- He therefore persuaded the primate of Numidia to consecrate Augustine to be coadjutor bishop of Hippo.
- I became a priest, then a bishop, then a primate.
- Dr Williams has summoned the top 38 leading bishops, or primates, from across the world for a meeting in London in October.
- His views were borne out by letters of support from two Catholic bishops, the Church of Ireland primate and the Presbyterian Church.
- Catholic primate Archbishop Sean Brady will officiate at this morning's Mass in St Patrick's Cathedral, Armagh.
- An opposable thumb is generally seen as a defining characteristic of primates, but in spider monkeys it is greatly reduced or entirely absent.
- Besides eating fruit, primates consume leaves, nuts, insects, and other prey.
- Until now, babbling had been observed only in humans and a few primates, such as pygmy marmosets.
- One of the world's most diverse primates, lemurs range in size from a mouse to a medium-size dog.
- As for the primates such as monkeys and baboons, the main effect of the high temperatures is that they lose their appetites.