1.1(paint)imprimación femininebase feminine
- The spot was bright and lively now; but in winter it became necessary to place sandbags against the door, and to stuff up the keyhole against the wind and rain, which had worn the paint so thin that the priming and knotting showed through.
- All our .30 Carbine ammunition of the time had non-corrosive priming.
- ‘A reloading-kit package includes a press, a priming tool and a powder measure,’ Lee said.
- Their priming mixture, primer cup and anvil are encased in a battery cup that forms its own self supported metallic pocket when inserted into the shell's primer pocket.
- CCI and Speer's Clean-Fire ammunition combines a TMJ bullet and a lead core completely encased in copper with a priming mixture that contains no lead, barium or other toxic elements.
- The priming of the Colibri drives its bullet at 375 fps and the Super Colibri clocks a bit faster at 500 fps.
2.1(of surface)preparación feminine
2.2(of gun, pump)cebadura feminine