1.1(worker)tipógrafo masculinetipógrafa feminineimpresor masculineimpresora feminineprinter's error — error de imprenta masculine
- printer's ink — tinta de imprenta
- Mr Marshall told the court he was a commercial printer for 30 years before he retired.
- When the printer is not the artist, prints that are allocated to the printers are called printers ' proofs.
- In those early days, the Pattaya Mail was actually printed in Bangkok as there were no local printers then able to handle the job.
- The business premises in Grassington will not continue as a printer's.
- Submitting the finished layout to the printers, she was free to do anything she wanted for the weekend.
- After a six-year apprenticeship with a firm of lithographic printers he moved to London in 1900.
- Go buy a few shirts, take them to a printer, get them printed and sell em to your friends at cost.
- The charity has issued guidance for designers and printers, including simply making print larger on labels or setting up helplines.
- As a result they have had to cease production of commercial work, and we had to find new printers.
- It was in Devon that co-founder John Bird trained as a printer and began to flourish as an astute businessman.
- When it was approved from Bangkok the Siamese Minister would return it to the printers and the new banknotes could be printed.
- In the case of the newspapers, the persons with the technical skills as printers were amongst those persons assigned.
- It required highly skilled carvers and printers to produce Takashi Ito prints.
- Half a million copies of Yao's critical article were printed, the text being distributed by telegraph to provincial printers.
- Even then it was published anonymously under the name of a printer that had long been out of business.
- He is named in the colophon as one of the publishers and Isaac is named on the title page as the printer.
- Their success brought so much business to the printers that they were unable to cope with the demand.
- We had the artist do the artwork way last summer and it was actually at the printer.
- Born in Derbyshire, Richardson settled in London and became a master printer.
- The company has even set up its own on-site academy offering training for end users, printers and students entering the industry.
- It seems incredible that it took so long for printers to be built with the capacity to print on both sides of paper.
- You may find it helpful to talk to the shop where you bought your camera for advice on a compatible printer.
- Photos can also be printed on a compatible colour printer or saved to a memory card to share with friends.
- Consumables are the paper, toner, toner oil and electricity that printers burn up in their lifetime.
- Sales of storage systems, laptops, servers, software and printers jumped as well.
- I had set up a computer and a printer for him, and got his secretary working on the computer.
- Many high-end printers have their own built-in hard disks to store print jobs.
- With this in mind, several of the printer companies have come out with printers that do prints on decent photographic paper.
- The routers are also used to connect computers with printers and other peripheral devices.
- The school is now seeking help to buy a projector, computers, laptops, printers and scanners to equip the new suite.
- In terms of production, it uses industry-standard computer software and mainstream printers.
- Compaq presaged its entry into digital imaging by introducing a multi-function printer and a scanner last summer.
- It lets the computers talk to each other and do things like command a printer to print something.
- So no matter what kind of memory card you use, you can bypass the camera's cables and use your printer as your link to the computer.
- Macmillan held his earpiece again as if hearing something new, and then turned to the printer just as it began to print.
- Check if a printer will print on card, transparencies and other media that are essential to your needs.
- Pollutant ozone can also be a by-product of the action of photo copiers and computer printers.
- These printers would allow small and large businesses to produce marketing materials in house.
- On the wall straight ahead of him was his computer setup with printer and fax machine.
- The package included a high spec computer with modem, printer, scanner and software.