1fábrica de estampados (de textiles) feminine
- The firm eventually left its old Boroughbridge Road printworks - but stayed within commuting distance of York by moving to new state-of-the-art factory near the A1.
- A fifth is planned for a disused printworks called the McCormick Building, which backs on to the Mas nightclub in Royal Exchange Square, in the centre of the city's shopping district.
- After much unsuccessful searching they eventually came across the old printworks at Merton Abbey, idyllically set among trees and meadows by the River Wandle.
- Historians assumed the pair worked side-by-side in a former printworks at Merton Abbey, set among trees and meadows by the River Wandle.
- An application has been lodged to turn a derelict printworks on Clare Street into six self-supported flatlets for 16 and 17 year-old boys who have recently left care or have problems living alone.