In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(hired)detective privado feminineinvestigador privado masculineinvestigadora privada feminine
- The mechanic was suspended from his job following an investigation into his work by a private detective hired by the company.
- But he had to feel creepy, like the rest of us, upon learning he and his teammates were being investigated by private detectives hired by the parents and coaches of two Little League teams that have lost to the Baby Bombers.
- There are no formal education requirements for most guards, private detective and investigative jobs, although many private detectives have a college degree.
- Three members of Strategic Solutions, the Johannesburg firm of private investigators that investigates fraudulent medical aid claims on behalf of Medscheme, visited Umtata on Thursday.
- Finally, of course, most of us don't have to worry about being investigated by private detectives.
- ‘I feel we should look into the possibility of hiring private detectives or investigators to gather information against those who responsible for leaving this mess,’ he added.
- As a former private investigator, I have investigated incidents from minor ‘fender benders’ to missing persons and even murder.
- State officials are now investigating those private detectives.
- The police fraud squad and private investigators are investigating a scam which after a two-week spending spree has cost a number of city companies and a bank here more than R500000.
- They not only have to make a judgment whether a website is illegal or not - they also have to act as a private detective agency, investigating the accusations and deciding on the merits of the evidence they gather.
- The prosecution alleged that the wife had a lover in the US and that her husband, a New York native, had hired a private detective to investigate the affair.
- The Daily Dispatch reported last week that private investigators acting for Medshield, a healthcare client of Medscheme, raided the rooms of four Eastern Cape doctors suspected of fraud.
- Is the family indicating one way or another whether they will hire private investigators to conduct their own investigation?
- The lawsuit judgment noted that a private investigator hired by the injured women and the ongoing police investigation eventually linked him with the vehicle.
- It remains unclear how much information the government has about his actions and whether the lawyers and clients who retained the private investigator knew of any wiretapping.
- He also confesses that he carried one with him as a private detective, but only because he was told that the Russian mob had put a contract out on him in 1997.
- After three years of refusing to accept his death, she starts a long investigation and hires a private detective.
- The 61-year-old became a private detective about 25 years ago after working as a detective inspector in Lewisham's CID division.
- Behind the scenes, private investigators are doing covert surveillance for government agencies and the insurance industry, or tracing people to serve court orders.
- We as a municipality then continued our investigation by appointing a private investigator.
2(bodyguard)guardaespaldas masculineescolta masculineguarura masculine Mexico
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.