In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1masculine procedimientomasculine trámitelegal procedures — trámites legales masculine
- the procedure to be followed in such cases — el procedimiento a seguir en tales casos
- the normal procedure is to … — lo que se hace normalmente es …
- joining the library is a simple procedure — el trámite para hacerse socio de la biblioteca es sencillo
- We have no standards or clear procedures about how things are done.
- People who do well in the test are often also those who do well in exams - they're good at following a simple series of procedures.
- Properly conducted, these procedures would have ensured that wells could not vent to atmosphere.
- Unfortunately, no procedures exist to conduct habitual training with these units.
- Floors were reportedly awash with engine oil, and standard safety procedures were said to have been ignored.
- At what point does the application of such procedures destroy the order itself?
- It cannot take advantage of defects in internal procedures in order to defeat the making of a contract.
- And so, we do communicate with the vessel and we follow a set series of procedures.
- They also must be versed in proper procedures for placing food orders with the kitchen.
- The processes are automated procedures employed to conduct the activities of business.
- And as the night progresses, I am introduced to doormen's standard procedures.
- The institute has since reviewed and updated examination procedures and tightened security.
- A series of procedures that will cumulatively have such an effect is also covered.
- Large state-owned organizations have been noted for having slow and complicated ordering procedures.
- In this manner we ensure our procedures are both acceptable and effective.
- However, some of the failures were in breach of existing orders and procedures and many had been identified on earlier occasions.
- A series of grievance procedures and disciplinary hearings have made an already tense situation worse.
- The idea is to standardize procedures in order to avoid confusion and eliminate the many gray areas encountered in the past.
- So you do not get a reference for a delay; you are generating and originating your own procedures by constant review from a time point?
- If this is your idea of customer service then you seriously need to review your procedures.
- It is evident that e-mail viruses have had the most profound effect on data backup procedures.
- Some of the procedures or demonstration data can be permanently saved in the database.
- The choice is between manual procedures or a simple software solution.
- What about stored procedures, triggers and views created on the relational database?
- In addition, input and output values of protected software procedures are monitored.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.