In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1also food processorrobot de cocina masculinemultiusos masculineprocesador de alimentos masculine
2Computingprocesador masculineunidad de proceso feminine
- If it won't run on serial processors, then where is the parallel machine that it will run on?
- Socket T moves the pins that connect the processor and motherboard from the former to the latter.
- Two of the claims, covering network processors and digital video chips, will be investigating in the current hearing.
- What PC World is actually doing is selling a laptop with a desktop processor in it.
- We were gently rebuffed - There's got to be an Intel processor inside the machine, see.
- Moving to a 256-bit instruction set means a processor can do twice as much work per MHz.
- Mainboards for AMD processors come in a red box and those for Intel in a blue one.
- He said that there was little profit to be had, for Intel, outside it's core business of selling computer processors.
- Neither Compaq nor IBM have any business PCs or laptops based on AMD processors.
- As expected, the Mac maker announced today that it will next year start phasing Intel processors into its computer line.
- The machine has 720 processors and is currently ranked as the 16th most powerful computer in the world.
- The chip uses a new silicon layering process with multiple processors in the one chip.
- So over the next few months, Intel will continue to ramp the clockspeed of its processors.
- The sweet-spot for the new line will be about 200 processors per computer, Conway said.
- Intel has already introduced model numbers for its desktop and notebook processors.
- As yet the new machines' processors are not known, beyond the generic G4 classification.
- Intel will, on the same date, formally introduce its flip chip 1GHz processors in two flavours.
- That's not uncommon with new processors, but the motherboard vendors' solution to the problem is unusual.
- Intel also introduced a pair of new processors for two-way machines.
- The industry is used to doubling the speed of processors and the cost of them every 18 months.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.