1proclamación feminineproclama feminine
- Although the elevation of mind and heart of people and preacher alike is the purpose of biblical proclamation, teaching or instruction is hardly outlawed.
- Rather, let us stand firm in this evil day, clad in the whole armour of God, seeking to grow in our understanding and proclamation of the whole counsel of God.
- It is the liturgy in its entirety (the prayer, praise, and proclamation that surround the Eucharist) that calls into being this alternative community.
- Officials governed by proclamation and government notices that could not easily be challenged in court - one of the last refuges for constitutional opposition.
- If the argument is that if we show these pictures we might prevent future disasters on the track, well, his death is the biggest kind of proclamation that triumphs over another photo.
- Private reading and study of scripture takes place, by implication, within the larger framework of the church's praise of God and proclamation of the Word in common prayer and Eucharist.
- The psalmist had adapted this picture to refer to the spiritual offerings of prayer, praise and proclamation.
- After months of silence, the streets of the town will once again be filled with the sound of proclamation following a decision by certain industrious members of the community.
- The territorial sea is a 12 nautical mile limit which is established by proclamation made under section 7 of the Seas and Submerged Land Act.
- The party knew fully well that proclamation of the act would take time, and said that it was dishonest to seek political mileage from the issue by playing to the gallery.
- He also emphasizes the attractiveness of public proclamation, the performance of miracles and the spreading of rumor as ways that ideas from the outside took hold within an urban environment.
- The Ministry of Revenue's new Taxpayer Fairness and Service Code is a welcome public proclamation of the standards of behaviour taxpayers can and should expect in dealing with the Ministry.
- We will now conduct the ceremony for the adoption and proclamation of a written resolution by the representatives of the five great religions.
- Buried in his pugilistic proclamation - in which he also declared war on ‘nonviolent civil disobedience’ - was a curious invitation.