In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1obtención femininefeminine adquisición
- He also hopes that Taiwan will open up the market for foreign contractors in public procurement projects.
- Traders at the satellite exchange negotiate deals and define technical requirements, including providing advice on procurement of ground segment hardware and teleport services.
- During the talks, she said that Bulgarian legislation did not impose restrictions on the access of foreign candidates to Government procurement contracts.
- Bitner teaches procurement and acquisitions management in the School of Business and Technology on the Jacksonville campus.
- She welcomes the liberalization of access for Australian firms to US Government procurement programs.
- He also said he decided to transfer school meal responsibility to schools after being given concrete legal, employment and procurement advice from senior council officers.
- Foreign firms have long decried the murky state of government procurement.
- Measures to reduce border costs, harmonize technical standards, and liberalize public procurement expose firms to the rigours of competition.
- Although China has laws and rules for government procurement and bidding, foreign executives said that much Olympic contracting is governed by neither.
- Of course, EU competition cases aren't confined just to subsidy cases, there are lots of actions involving mergers and acquisitions and also public procurement.
- A survey by the BIA found that about 50 per cent of the owners of firms thought that there was corruption when bids for public procurement were evaluated.
- A handful of firms are thought to have benefited from being consistently awarded procurement contracts and are at the centre of the probe.
- £117 billion is being spent on procurement and small and medium-sized firms are being invited to cash in.
- The marketing plan includes procurement of nuts at the appropriate time and giving the best price to the farmer.
- We can use the intervening few years to make our markets more competitive, procurement more transparent and foreign investment much easier.
- If public bodies continue to exclude local firms from their procurement process, all the brave words about a Smart Successful Scotland will ring hollow.
- The issue of technology is becoming the forefront of American procurement and acquisition issues.
- Now they are being asked to embark on a massive round of negotiations on virtually all trade issues at once, and to add new trade issues such as government procurement and foreign investment.
- Internet-based procurement now puts foreign suppliers on almost equal footing as domestic suppliers.
- The President of the Trinidad and Tobago Manufacturers Association has a bit of advice for the Government when dealing with procurement.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.