In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(manufacturer)fabricanteproductor masculineproductora feminine
2.1Television Cinema Theatreproductor masculineproductora feminine
- Myself, Marlon and the producer of the film, we were all sentenced to three months in prison - suspended, thank God!
- The producers of this show need to reconsider their initial choices and go with someone else.
- The Internet is an easy way for agents and producers to find young stars.
- J. K. Rowling is one of the executive producers on the film and she controlled all the recreations.
- John Conroy is a TV producer and journalist based in Rio de Janeiro.
- Jews played a major part in theater and in the film industry as producers, directors and actors.
- Mr. White, the producer on that occasion, was also the recipient of an award for his production.
- The cable news hosts and producers apparently based their concept around this survey.
- Then, in 1982, the film producer David Puttnam gave me a script to read.
- Cash will be available to film producers to help them turn new scripts and ideas into big screen entertainment.
- Initially, the producers were sceptical about casting two English women in the roles, but Holofcener insisted.
- Bedazzled is a remake, always popular when producers are low on original ideas.
- How can a film producer or a Hollywood actress ever expect to get inside the mind of a writer?
- It provides facilities to both independent film producers and major broadcasters.
- The ethics and interests of film producers and film archivists are sometimes in opposition.
- Deemed too expensive by the films' producers, the shot had to happen once, or not at all.
- Probably, producers thought that my being so open and acceptable to any good role that came my way was okay with them.
- I have this feeling that the producers of this film went through a pretty long list before they got to Hauer.
- Whatever his failings as a film director, there is little doubt that Dean was a film producer of considerable talent and drive.
- I'm more like a film producer, a filmmaker, and I think that's how they look at me there.
(director)director masculinedirectora feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.