1(manufacturer)fabricante masculineproductor masculineproductora feminine
2.1Television Cinema Theatreproductor masculineproductora feminine
- J. K. Rowling is one of the executive producers on the film and she controlled all the recreations.
- The ethics and interests of film producers and film archivists are sometimes in opposition.
- Deemed too expensive by the films' producers, the shot had to happen once, or not at all.
- Probably, producers thought that my being so open and acceptable to any good role that came my way was okay with them.
- The Internet is an easy way for agents and producers to find young stars.
- It provides facilities to both independent film producers and major broadcasters.
- Then, in 1982, the film producer David Puttnam gave me a script to read.
- I have this feeling that the producers of this film went through a pretty long list before they got to Hauer.
- Myself, Marlon and the producer of the film, we were all sentenced to three months in prison - suspended, thank God!
- I'm more like a film producer, a filmmaker, and I think that's how they look at me there.
- The cable news hosts and producers apparently based their concept around this survey.
- The producers of this show need to reconsider their initial choices and go with someone else.
- Cash will be available to film producers to help them turn new scripts and ideas into big screen entertainment.
- Initially, the producers were sceptical about casting two English women in the roles, but Holofcener insisted.
- How can a film producer or a Hollywood actress ever expect to get inside the mind of a writer?
- Mr. White, the producer on that occasion, was also the recipient of an award for his production.
- Jews played a major part in theater and in the film industry as producers, directors and actors.
- Whatever his failings as a film director, there is little doubt that Dean was a film producer of considerable talent and drive.
- John Conroy is a TV producer and journalist based in Rio de Janeiro.
- Bedazzled is a remake, always popular when producers are low on original ideas.
(director)director masculinedirectora feminine