In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1.1Businessproducto masculinebefore noun product development — desarrollo de productos masculine
- product lifecycle — ciclo de vida de un producto
- product line — línea de productos
- masculine and feminine product manager — directora de producto
- product range — gama de productos
- But turnover from financial services declined six per cent after sales of investment products disappointed.
- Sales of local products produce local employment and therefore more local expenditure.
- A number of new books have begun to question the ethics of marketing beauty products and services to adults too.
- As well as excellence in customer service and innovative marketing, they reward new products and product development.
- A wool company has embarked upon a development programme which it hopes will boost sales of the product among the younger generation.
- When and where to invest for research and development of new products and services becomes the bigger challenge.
- They measure their product sales every single day and they will stop producing it if it isn't selling.
- We are also communicating with the Trading Standards Authority regarding the sale of counterfeit products in street markets.
- The object of the product sales via the net is aimed at initially helping to break even and somewhere down the track we might even make a profit.
- Robert Morgan is now vice president of sales, marketing and product development.
- Food labels must be on all processed food products.
- On the revenue side, better and more timely marketing could someday help drive sales of existing products.
- They are responsible for the very existence of wages in the production of products for sale.
- The company immediately closed their premises, stopped production and withdrew all products from sale.
- Solid sales across its major product lines pushed HP to a tidy second quarter.
- We now get almost 20 percent of our revenues from internal sales of products and services to our members.
- Despite modest gains in food sales and more significant ones in household products, overall sales were down sharply.
- Marketing thus increases the sales of the branded product only.
- The case has again riveted the country's attention on the manufacture and sale of fake products.
- Official sources said there has been a rise in the indices of primary articles and manufactured products.
1.2(creation, result)producto masculinefruto masculineit was all a product of his imagination — todo era producto / fruto de su imaginación
- she's a typical Harvard product — es el típico producto de Harvard
- The result has a direct effect on the finished product, which is read by the public.
- Bookstores are bursting with self-help books, most of which are products or byproducts of the psychology industry.
- Rather, they are the direct product of the influence of processes unfolding in the leading capitalist countries in the world.
- In the US and Canada, millers fortify grain, which has a knock-on effect on many products in the food chain.
- There are many factors which influence the product that we call news.
- The ball sailed a mile over and the outrage that followed was the product of Novo's team-mates hollering at him.
- Any reaction that takes place will either result in the products becoming less ordered, or heat being given off.
- The particular solvent used in the extraction process affects the resulting formulation of the product.
- The following subcommittee reports are a product of this consensus process.
- The goal may have been the product of judgment followed by luck.
- Chris Brand looks at the current fashion in psychology of saying that everything we do is the product of the situations in which we find ourselves.
- This is an inevitable product of the fusion of state and corporate power.
- The end result is the product of numerous ideas and decisions - and a little bit of alchemy!
- Rather, we are focused almost totally on the end result, the final product.
- My culture is entirely a product of the influences of my environment, and the society in which I have grown up, Canada.
- Hawke is more than pleased with the resulting product.
- Lycopene from both processed and cooked tomato products is more bioavailable than from fresh tomatoes.
- He has done a good job, that's obvious, but you can only judge the product on the end result and that is still to come.
- Norton cheats a bit: his final products are actually digital outputs, but quirks of the process remain.
- The outgoing interim government was a product of one of those deals.
- Finding the product of multiplicands of any length by small multipliers is accomplished using a set of rules.
- Take all the products of these multiplications and add them together.
- The product of zero multiplied by a debt or fortune is zero.
- This volume is the product of the distance between the cutting planes and the area of the polygonal ring on the base.
- The force on an object is the product of its mass multiplied by its acceleration.
- The total claimed on the work order is 63 hours and the amount charged is simply the product of that number multiplied by the hourly rate.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.