1profe masculine informal
- I didn't sleep much Sunday night, and barely heard a word the prof said in my first class the next day.
- For the pittance they're paid, adjunct profs at our colleges might as well be sweatshop workers.
- During those bright college years I also noticed that profs tended to reward students for going out on a limb.
- In Yale's defense, almost all the philosophy profs who taught me were terrific and inspiring; two of them are even still at Yale…
- It was only 30 years ago that university profs could refuse to teach women and I'm glad we've all moved on since then.
- There was a college prof from Delaware that wrote a gut-splitting funny column on affirmative action.
- The fracas between Harvard's new president and its top Afro-American studies profs highlights black academia's fixation on victimhood and double standards.
- I would give an arm to go back and hear some lectures by certain profs.
- Polls show that college students are far to the right of their glassy-eyed profs, and next year large numbers of young adults will vote for our suave President.
- Many students and profs would choose smaller classes with fewer students receiving higher education.
- It wasn't a bad program; with full profs as teachers, I read a lot and learned a lot.
- If I recall correctly, Professor Kennedy was a visiting prof at Stanford Law School some years after I graduated.
- Also, in many classes, the prof isn't even really teaching anymore.
- Priests, nuns, American Life League, students, profs, staff, and good Catholics (including some steel workers) all came to protest and boo.
- This prof is the Chair of my Qualifying Exam committee and I was worried about how this would effect my exam.
- Two days later, the prof returned the transcribed lecture, with just a brief note appended.
- She had just decided that she didn't want to drown in academia and become a prof, nor was her second choice of being a short-story author palatable.
- If you look at the list of most-cited law profs, only about 10% of the profs on the list generally would be considered politically right-of-center.
- Towards the end of his career, Murrow was told by an eminent professor of English that the prof had identified the secret of Murrow's success.
- The Intercollegiate Studies Institute publishes a helpful college guide that can direct students away from the PC profs.