In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1participación en las ganancias feminineparticipación en los beneficios feminineparticipación en las utilidades feminine Latin America
- Acting as a powerful retention tool, this profit-sharing business model is highly motivational.
- The numerous piece-rate and profit-sharing schemes did not work as planned.
- Unlike the quarterly cash payouts of the typical profit-sharing plan, contributions to qualified plans are not counted as profit and are thus exempt from taxes.
- The tribunal's decision may have an impact on profit-sharing schemes across the Irish financial sector.
- This casts doubt on the view that organization-wide gain-sharing or profit-sharing programs as well as group-level reward programs are especially relevant in quality-driven organizations.
- Approved profit-sharing schemes are too restrictive, although they can provide up to £10,000 tax free income per year to employees, part of whose income is held in a trust and invested in the employer company shares.
- Employees must average two ideas per week to qualify for quarterly profit-sharing bonuses.
- Later, of course, the email chain clattered about whether the expense would affect the thrice-yearly profit-sharing bonus.
- They invest in scads of training, use worker-involvement schemes to keep productivity high, and motivate employees with profit-sharing and pay-for-performance bonuses.
- She set higher financial goals, replaced profit-sharing with bonus plans based partly on market share, and drove top-down mandates so HP wouldn't be left behind by nimbler rivals.
- The tax deduction limits on employer contributions to profit-sharing plans will increase up to 25 percent of total employee compensation.
- Worker committees run the manufacturing plants and profit-sharing schemes are available to all staff members.
- The two founders retained ownership of the firm but distributed a high proportion of earnings to staff by way of profit-sharing schemes.
- She scrapped HP's cushy profit-sharing plan in favor of bonuses tied to company performance.
- In this I include profit-sharing schemes in suitable industries and intimate consultation between employers and wage-earners.
- Aside from share option and profit-sharing schemes, employees with the best attendance records are awarded one of eight limited edition Ford Explorer vehicles as part of a twice-yearly global scheme.
- They also take small stakes in some ventures and cut potentially lucrative profit-sharing deals.
- Fringe benefits may also include a company car, subsidized housing, and profit-sharing.
- Companies began passing out profit-sharing checks and stock options, not just to top executives but all the way down the line, and soon there were tales circulating of millionaires in the making.
- There are many tax advantages to having a corporation, including pension and profit-sharing options.
1de reparto de beneficios
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.