In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Businessrentableredituable formallucrativosportswear is very profitable — la ropa de deporte deja un buen beneficio / margen
- Intel has been doing this kind of thing for years, and in the past has built quite a profitable business out of it.
- This is so they can continually reinvest money into more profitable projects.
- It is important, if it is to persist, that blogging should be a moderately profitable activity.
- None of these books or reports suggest to me that publishing is a highly profitable business.
- He added that the government had already allowed private firms to cherry-pick profitable work.
- Merchants and financiers soon realized that investing in science could be a profitable business.
- Who is there to run this vastly profitable business that has had every rule rewritten to serve its interests?
- There is always pressure to obtain business, but sales have to be profitable to achieve business success.
- They expect to run the museum as a profitable business, at least in the summer.
- It's just not enough to ensure that a business is as profitable as possible for its shareholders.
- Jobs, business, investment, services and tourism all follow from profitable farming.
- Handsome buildings, profitable businesses and community focal points are being lost.
- Noor said that she was merely taking advantage of a potentially profitable situation.
- Farming is still profitable in spite of a sharp increase in the prices of agricultural inputs.
- It has approached the game as a conduit for ideas, not merely the basis of a profitable industry.
- Cultural solutions are more valuable and profitable than technological solutions.
- The enormous rise in premiums has made an unprofitable business profitable again.
- We follow him as he tries to turn this dream into reality, and turn the farm into a profitable business.
- The city's latest ranking as the top dog number one place in Britain to do profitable business testifies to that.
- This has become a profitable business for a few, and an effortless one for that.
- Another fact is that currency exchange is a profitable business because there is demand.
- This paper prompted useful discussion, though the main discussion session was less profitable.
- It was a familiar setting and they were both looking forward to renewing a profitable business partnership.
2(day/journey) provechoso(journey/day) fructífero
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.