- What makes it worse is that these transient events are then used to prognosticate the future.
- This hypothesis should be re-examined and verified in a much larger cohort before it is used to prognosticate and manage patients.
- Some have prognosticated that physical rack-mounted components are going to give way to software apps that can do the same work, and eat no rack space.
- These issues prognosticated by Roth in 1969 turned out to have both a long-term and short-term impact.
- The astronomical clock served not only to regularly imitate the natural motion of the sun and the heavens but also to prognosticate state affairs.
- Was I being asked to prognosticate or to state my own desire?
- I'm not prognosticating that carmakers will shrink to just a few major competitors, though there's still room for consolidation.
- A common lament among those who like to prognosticate about America's future is that China and India are churning out more and better engineering students than the U.S., which presages their rise to superpowerdom.
- The sonograms, which prognosticated a boy, were wrong.
- The grade, size and depth of the sarcomas are the important factors to prognosticate the disease.
- It is too difficult to prognosticate how powerful the president will or won't be.
- He does not prognosticate on those things, although they are already important.
- They were saying we'd come out a billion on the wrong side at the end of last year and some were prognosticating that inflation would be in the region of 6%.
- The ability of predictors of survival to prognosticate in individual patients is, of course, limited.
- Although doctors commonly have to prognosticate, most feel uncomfortable doing so.
- Unlike many critics of genetic engineering who prognosticate a world where only perfection will be tolerated and individuality extinct, Ackroyd and Harvey's work admits to its own flawed and in-progress science.
- At this stage it is impossible to prognosticate whether these issues will be satisfactorily settled over the next years and decades or whether they will lead to a new era of discord and disintegration.
- This is the most compelling matchup of the third round and the most difficult to prognosticate.
- Rather than reminisce or prognosticate, I thought I'd toss out my list of Web service needs in the form of a holiday wish list.
1pronosticarhacer un pronóstico