In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1prolapso masculineprolapse of the womb — prolapso de útero masculine
- Cord prolapse and trapped fetal parts are unpredictable complications.
- Patients with pelvic organ prolapse have three treatment options: nonsurgical approaches, surgical approaches, and observation.
- Uterine prolapse is associated with incontinence, vaginitis, cystitis and, possibly, uterine malignancy.
- Children may have high fever, rectal prolapse and convulsions.
- In these cases there might be chronic bleeding, hemorrhoids, rectal prolapse and other diseases.
- Protrusion of tissue through the anus may be due to hemorrhoids, mucosal prolapse, polyps or other lesions.
- The cord complications seen in their study were thrombosis, cord prolapse, umbilical vessel rupture, true knot, and cord encirclement with strangulation.
- I returned to the neurosurgeon, who did computed tomography, pronounced that the prolapse had not recurred, and told me it would take more time.
- Her medical history was significant for mitral valve prolapse, hypertension, and hypercholesterolemia.
- Other medical conditions commonly associated with anxiety include mitral valve prolapse, carcinoid syndrome and pheochromocytoma.
- Mechanical problems with colostomies include herniation, prolapse, and stenosis.
- Pelvic floor exercises may limit the progression of mild prolapse and alleviate mild prolapse symptoms such as low back ache and pelvic pressure.
- Sometimes people with mitral valve prolapse have symptoms, or feelings, that go along with this condition.
- The commonest cause of true sciatica is prolapse of intervertebral discs.
- Other causes include rectal prolapse, diarrheal states, radiation injury to the rectum and overflow fecal incontinence secondary to impaction.
- Videodefecography is specifically designed to evaluate evacuatory disorders such as rectal prolapse and rectocele.
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and mitral valve prolapse with valvular regurgitation are associated with moderately increased risk.
- Prolapse is sometimes evident only when he is seated.
- Full-thickness rectal prolapse usually requires a resection of the bowel.
- The two groups of women were comparable at baseline and reported similar low incidence of urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.