1hernia de disco feminine
- In one highlighted case, a woman's operation for a prolapsed disc was funded by a NHS trust, but carried out at a private hospital under an arrangement to cut waiting lists.
- A herniated, slipped, or prolapsed disc causes this syndrome.
- Long-term pressure on the lower back can lead to slipped or prolapsed discs, injuries that British drivers are becoming increasingly susceptible to.
- A Magnetic Resonance Imaging scan revealed a prolapsed disc pressing on the sciatic nerve.
- Overall, 1% of people presenting with back pain in primary care have a neoplasm, 4% have compression fractures, and 1-3% have a prolapsed disc.
- Julia, of York, who was looking forward to her first time as prima donna at the Theatre Royal, said she had been left immobile and frustrated after suffering a prolapsed disc.
- Montgomerie, seven times European number one, was diagnosed as having four prolapsed discs leaking fluid in his back earlier this year and, at one point, thought he might need surgery.
- I suffer from two prolapsed discs and a prominent burr on my spine.