1cubierta de paseo feminine
- Dev gazed around the crowded promenade deck, seeing faces of friends and colleagues she'd known for years, people who'd served under her since she'd first been commissioned as captain.
- Below, the huge promenade deck ended and the now-familiar stairway curved down onto the foredeck.
- Luke walked out of the room and onto my promenade deck.
- Some of these are really extraordinary, including a dining-room stained-glass window, the promenade deck and even a first-class cabin with a cabinet and water-glass intact.
- Cal watched as Rose came into the promenade deck, obviously not quite awake yet.
- Onboard facilities include a coffee bar, café, bar, children's playroom and promenade deck.
- Well, I was sent to find what was keeping Miss Phillips from the promenade deck.
- Outside, back on the main promenade deck, on the port side of the Lucy, we saw two sets of skylights on the deck near the aft of the ship.
- This was one of the two sites aboard the ship with a promenade deck of its own.
- All passengers proceed immediately to the promenade deck where you will be issued life-preservers.
- The disco proves so popular on some cruises that it is often still open as the first of the early-risers get ready for their three-laps-to-the-mile stroll around the promenade deck.
- He took a long drag off of his cigarette and glanced up toward the first class promenade deck.