1.1(advancement in rank)ascenso masculinemasculine ascensofeminine promociónshe got / was given promotion — la ascendieron
- before noun promotion prospects — perspectivas de ascenso
1.2Sportascenso masculinepromoción feminine
- Factually, I would like to point out to you that there are more boxing promotions staged at York Hall than there have ever been in the last 30 years.
- This boxing promotion featured dim lighting, overhead music and a private corner in a bar.
- The Pete Callaghan Centre in Westport was packed to capacity on Sunday last for the annual St. Anne's Boxing Club promotion.
- At first, it was dodgy boxing promotions in his native Gold Coast, Queensland.
- The two youngsters will trade leather in a boxing promotion featuring seven other bouts on the undercard.
2.1(of research, peace, trade)promoción femininefomento masculine
- We identified resources on legumes that might be useful to dietitians in their work in clinical counselling, disease prevention or health promotion.
- Health promotion and disease prevention include age specific counselling called anticipatory guidance.
- It sets standards for health promotion, prevention, rehabilitation and management of acute conditions like heart attacks.
- This chapter awakens our appetite for greater understanding and use of social communication in mental health with regard to promotion, prevention and care.
- As health educators, students went into the community to teach and encourage health promotion and disease prevention.
- We're listening to people and are looking at developing health promotion and giving healthy living advice.
- Health promotion helped to improve knowledge on risk factors and encouraged people to adopt healthy lifestyles and behaviours.
- If you look at this new Medicare legislation, for example, it's got health promotion and disease prevention provisions in it.
- Both nutrition and physical activity have important roles in health promotion and disease prevention, and are viewed by the public as closely related and synergistic.
- The main goal of the trust is to construct a memorial complex for Basheer that will be involved in language promotion and socio-cultural activities.
- His argument goes against the whole idea of support for the arts, that being that there are some areas of endeavour that require promotion and support, regardless of their popularity.
- For children, dietary guidance must focus on health promotion and habits fostering later prevention of chronic diseases.
- Physical activity plays a pivotal role in health promotion and disease prevention.
- The smokers' contribution to health promotion is a clear illustration of this.
- Although health promotion is supported by more evidence of effectiveness than is often thought, much remains poorly evaluated and is often highly dependent on context.
- In principle, I'm sure all of our diplomats support democracy promotion.
- However, I have become sceptical of governments' humanity, so let me instead repeat what we already know about disease prevention and health promotion.
- The AANP states that NPs diagnose and manage acute episodic and chronic illnesses and emphasize health promotion and disease prevention.
- The emphasis in the NP program is directed toward patient needs in areas of health promotion, disease prevention, or disease intervention.
- The new revised intervention programme provides national guidance for prevention of and health promotion in cardiovascular health.
3.1(publicity)promoción femininepublicidad femininepropaganda femininebefore noun promotion drive — campaña de promoción feminine
- Advertising revenues will be under pressure from below-the-line activity like PR, direct marketing, multimedia and sales promotion.
- Other forms of tobacco promotion, such as product placement (deliberate or otherwise) in films and via the internet, also must be dealt with.
- Of course, to bring this concept to life they had to focus on car-oriented products and promotion.
- Disguising sales promotion as research destroys the credibility of all industry-funded research.
- He would rather have the Financial Department look at these aspects, as his mind is more diverted towards adverting, sales promotion and packaging designs.
- She's responsible for marketing, on-air promotion, creative services, communications, research and business development.
- The internet has become an increasingly important outlet for information, promotion and sales to the consumers.
- The telecoms advertising market is crowded and the mobile operator felt it needed to expand in terms of brand awareness and promotion of its productions.
- Solid waste management, infrastructure building and public awareness promotion will be carried out under the $154,000 project.
- Diversity is vital to the publishing, promotion and sale of books.
- In reality, both exhibitions occupied the same amount of floor space, received equal promotion, and had supporting event programmes of a similar size.
- Each element of the marketing mix - product, price, promotion, and distribution - must aim for this.
- We also know branding, marketing, promotion, sales and distribution.
- It's product and promotion that drive frequency and loyalty in fast food.
- The agency has recently completed projects for major clients in web, print, packaging, advertising, sales promotion and exhibition design.
- Barriers were built to separate planning, production, promotion, sales and exportation and other inseparable functions.
- Sales promotion may be aimed at customers, middlemen, or at a firm's own employees.
- It includes advertising, personal selling, publicity, sales, and promotion.
- As Simmons has put it, in a general sense everything that is done to sell a product is sales promotion.
- Speakers at the seminar said sponsorship was an effective method of building public relations and effecting sales promotion.
3.2(campaign)promoción femininecampaña publicitaria femininecampaña de promoción feminine
- Both opened with aggressive sales promotions, triggering even more heated competition in the business, Yang said.
- They are currently running a special promotion which involves collecting tokens over a number of weeks.
- Despite the deluge of World Cup promotions and advertising campaigns, Walkers' heavy spending and football tie-ins appear to have cut through the advertising clutter.
- Advertisers insist their promotions only boost certain brands and do not increase the market for unhealthy foods.
- Advertising campaigns and promotions for alcoholic drinks which target young people are also under review.
- The promotion resulted in double-digit sales volume growth for Welch's drinks.
- The teasers, print ads and in-store promotions feature the same theme.
- It has switched over to a single marketing communications agency to oversee all advertising, media relations, Internet campaigns and other promotions.
- The only difference with the main show is that the November show will be a consumer goods sales promotion only.
- The company is currently investigating the possibility of bringing the campaign into other consumer promotions and in-store efforts as well.
- In celebration of this milestone year, the art publisher is holding special sales promotions throughout the year.
- Every aspect was handled by the trainees, from sponsorships to media publicity to promotions.
- They met to clarify the rules for staging advertising games, and avoiding law breaches related to promotions and campaigns.
- Major corporations want a part of him and are queueing up for him to front their campaigns, promotions and advertisements.
- Listed below are the responses to last year's question about happy hours and special drink promotions.
- The campaign will also include promotions in pubs and shopping centres nationwide.
- During the shopping bonanza various events will be occurring and all businesses involved will be running in-store promotions.
- I'd also recommend increased advertising and promotions during lulls to boost sales.
- Nelson collaborated on the flavor profiles of the bourbon and he will take part in promotions and marketing campaigns.
- The campaign will see on-pack promotions in 8,000 stores across nine countries over the next couple of months.