1(on time)puntualmentethe meeting started promptly at six — la reunión empezó puntualmente a las seis
- I said no and promptly closed the door.
- Leaving his Eton Square flat promptly at 7am each day, he has every hour of his players ' days programmed to the last second.
- On makeover day, Sue was picked up promptly at 8: 30 a.m. by Don Curl of Mountview Dodge Chrysler Jeep.
- The paper must go to press promptly at 3 o'clock.
- The store manager walked up the temporary stage promptly at 6 PM.
- The following afternoon, promptly at four o'clock, the Earl of Denby appeared at the front door of the Earl of Matlock carrying a bouquet of wildflowers.
- It came promptly at 6: 30 a.m.
2(pay/deliver) sin demora(pay/deliver) rápidamente(deliver/pay) con prontitud
- Complaints are dealt with promptly within clear time limits.
- Well, she answered promptly to the inquiries I had in my first response to her.
- Her early attempts at providing equitable services were promptly eradicated by the feminist takeover of shelter services everywhere.
- All orders intrusted to Mr. Cook will be promptly filled.
- The trio then promptly lodged a rescission, along with a notice of motion proposing a nine-member council.
- In accordance with our normal procedure, we promptly placed a seven-day notice on the car.
- The waves caused superficial damage which will need to be repaired promptly to avoid further damage.
- All invitations sent to a gentleman of any sort are promptly accepted or declined.
- The BBC's report attracted the attention of the blogosphere, which promptly swung into action, chiefly at InstaPundit.
- Nalbandian promptly nets with a forehand to hand Henman the first set.
- Repair leaky faucets promptly; a leaky faucet wastes gallons of water in a short period.
- The stock promptly headed for China, dropping to only $2.37 per share.
- To get the death rate below 80 percent, those exposed would need to receive antibiotics promptly.
- The bourgeoisie had promptly drawn their conclusion from the services rendered them by the democracy.
- He moved back to Forest, who were promptly relegated.
- The company promptly commemorated the memorable event by posting pictures of the visit on their website.
- First, the shooter in a controlled situation can promptly view the image displayed on the back of the camera.
- Finally, about two years ago, he was arrested amidst much fanfare, only to be released promptly by a magistrate.
- There were now six candidates remaining, most of whom promptly started to bitch about the ammo requirement.
- A technologist will be there promptly to assist you.