1Literatureprosa femininebefore noun prose author — prosista masculine
- prose style — estilo prosístico
- prose works — obras en prosa
- The novel's lyrical prose and descriptions are its strong points.
- The author's prose is clear and his image of Zimbabwe is accessible and understandable, if perhaps oversimplified.
- Strive for lively prose, leaning on strong verbs and sharp nouns.
- In all his writings the fruits of observation and reflection were exhibited in lucid prose.
- His lifelong concern with the South also pervades most of his non-fiction prose works.
- This is where the prose poem can develop as a major form.
- To say that a man cannot write clear prose is not necessarily to blame him.
- And these were many, written in his much admired and inimitable prose style.
- So I think people who are trying to help students genuinely write better English prose are doing a noble service.
- He points to the clear, simple prose of Ernest Hemingway and Samuel Beckett as examples of brilliant writing that is not bewildering for its complexity.
- In order to obtain formal grace, prose writers had to lessen their ambitions.
- All infused new life and elegance into Urdu prose.
- In a field that is often obscure, he was a master of lucid prose.
- But Nabokov's beauty is to be found in his stunningly original poetic prose.
- Beautifully written in lyrical prose, it includes some wonderful turns of phrase.
- The author is no great prose stylist but the writing is competent and fluent.
- The author's prose throughout the work is little short of flawless.
- His approach allowed me to see that not all food writing has to be flowery prose.
- The book is plagued by turgid prose, facile observations, and far-fetched inferences from limited evidence.
- I chose prose narrative fiction as the crucial focus of comparison and confrontation among cultures of the world.
2School Universityejercicio de traducción inversa masculine