1fiscal masculineacusador masculineacusadora femininemasculine abogado de la acusaciónmasculine abogado de la parte querellantefeminine abogada de la acusaciónfeminine abogada de la parte querellante
- The county prosecutor is a public official, but he called these people animals and thugs.
- The prosecutor's office said his mother identified the body the same day.
- He said prosecutors were opening a criminal investigation into possible negligence.
- However, he did not respond to the summons and did not appear at the offices of the prosecutors.
- As soon as he leaves office, prosecutors can call him to the dock.
- He said that his role was as a prosecutor and ‘he wanted to prosecute’ if at all possible.
- The group pledged funding to the state prosecutor's office to help it to track down the killers.
- The French government has asked prosecutors to open a preliminary manslaughter inquiry.
- She did not make any public comment regarding her summons and prosecutors did not comment after she was released.
- He makes it sound like the kind of thing that a prosecutor would want to prosecute.
- She says the emphasis is on police and prosecutors initiating legal action, to take pressure off the woman.
- The Paris prosecutor's office said it was closing the file into his death as a result of the police conclusions.
- Such proceedings are intended by the prosecutor to culminate in a confiscation order.
- Government prosecutors issued warrants for the arrest of five leading bank union officials.
- He added that the list of universities has been handed over to the prosecutor's office.
- Government prosecutors will now seek warrants for the arrest of the nine strike leaders.