1protozoo masculineprotozoario masculine
- I devoured photographs showing the ghostly glow of bacteria on decaying fish: the shimmering phosphorescence of protozoans in tropical seas.
- Each year, 300 to 500 million people contract this mosquito-borne protozoan disease, and about one million die.
- It is caused by the single-celled protozoan parasite, Trichomonas vaginalis.
- Schindler says more of a problem are the protozoans that originate from livestock.
- They have been considered animals, protozoans, fungi or space aliens.