1(supply)to provide sb with sth — suministrarle / proporcionarle algo a algn
- we provided them with food and blankets — les suministramos / les proporcionamos comida y mantas
- the state provides the orchestra with funds — el estado subvenciona la orquesta
- provide yourself with suitable clothing — provéase de / procúrese ropa adecuada
- to provide sth (for/to sb/sth)
- is accommodation provided? — ¿nos (or les etc.) dan alojamiento?
- textbooks will be provided — se proporcionarán / facilitarán los libros de texto
- the garden provides enough vegetables for the family — el huerto abastece a la familia de verduras
- the company provides sports facilities for its staff — la compañía cuenta con instalaciones deportivas para uso del personal
- they are alleged to have provided arms to the rebels — se dice que (les) suministraron armas a los rebeldes
- the meeting provided an opportunity to put forward new proposals — la reunión ofreció / brindó la oportunidad de presentar nuevas propuestas
- the test results provided some clues — los resultados de las pruebas dieron / proporcionaron algunas pistas
- An office, canteen, library, weigh bridge, roads and water supply connections would be provided.
- A variety of edibles and drink was provided and Joe Morrisroe supplied the music for the occasion.
- Additional monies available should be provided when the heat need is greatest.
- Plans to provide the first gas supply to an area of Jaywick could be in the pipeline.
- Already, the school has provided clothes and supplies for the Wilkerson children.
- There is no stipend, but college credit is available and lunch is provided.
- More detailed information on the particular elements of the projects will be provided as it becomes available.
- The group is active in repairing schools and providing educational supplies.
- They provided supplies and even guides, but they would not take up arms against the British.
- The funds have provided a supply of sturdy refuse bags to collect the debris, as well as litter pickers for everyone taking part.
- He added that future non-vocational programmes could be provided if money became available.
- What childcare is available is provided informally by relatives who are prepared to assist for a few hours a day.
- Members of the Ladies Club provided a wonderful service throughout the day with refreshments available at all times.
- He expressed appreciation for the medical supplies provided by Japan to Taiwan during the SARS crisis.
- Our aim was to raise awareness of the benefits and support available to those who provide unpaid care.
- She dealt with generator problems, which provided her daily supply of fresh drinking water.
- The object would not be to make money but to provide a supply of quality classic cars for them both to drive.
- A top US theme park was also provided with additional power supply equipment.
- Royal Engineers were also looking at renovating the existing water system and providing a more reliable supply.
- It was turned into a pond in order to provide a ready supply of water should there be a fire nearby.
- That clause provides that a car must have lamps exhibiting a white light in front and a red light in the rear.
- General Condition 32 provided that all disputes were to be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Texas.
- It provides that it is unlawful for a public authority to act in a way which is incompatible with a Convention right.
- The mortgage provides that the mortgagor shall pay all municipal taxes as they fall due.
- This material plainly has to reach the expert and the clause provides that it should do so within a specific time limit.
1proveerthe Lord will provide — Dios proveerá